Do you know what problems are likely to occur during the use of rails? Rails are prone to problems during use, and these problems are manifested in eight forms. The Steel Crane Rail Manufacturer will give you a detailed introduction below.
1. Seamless line welding low collapse and empty hanging. The weld seam and heat-affected zone wear and collapse of the welded joints are fast, and the saddle-shaped abrasion irregularities appear during operation, which increases the additional power of welding, which is the main reason for the welding to collapse and empty; Track bed compaction, slip and subsidence, muddling and mud fallout, sleeper failure, etc., have accelerated welding low collapse and empty hanging.
2. Seamless line aluminum thermal welding head arch back. The main reason is that the welding process is incomplete, resulting in permanent deformation of the geometry of the welding place, resulting in the phenomenon of welding arch back.
3. The track bed is stubborn, slipped and subsided, and muddy. It mainly occurs in places where concrete sleepers are laid and saddle-type abrasion. Strands under the curve are more common.
4. The joint rail or seam. The crawling of the line caused the joints to have large seams or blind seams. Rail deflection is the main reason for line crawling, followed by the longitudinal force of train operation, changes in rail temperature, wheels hitting the rail at the joint, train braking, etc. When the height of the line is poor, there is no crane, the pressure of the fastener is insufficient, the splint is loose, and the longitudinal resistance of the track bed is not enough, the line crawling is more serious.
5. Steel Track connector is wrong. It includes left and right wrong teeth and upper and lower wrong teeth. The left and right wrong teeth are mainly caused by the hard bending of the rail end. To plastic sink, and permanent fatigue deformation, can also cause the rail joints to go up and down.
Heavy Steel Rail
6. Rail joint nozzle. It often occurs on the curve, which is caused by hard bending of the rail end, deformation of the splint, blind seam of the track, insufficient lateral resistance of the track bed, knotting of the track bed, and loosening of the plywood bolts.
7. Saddle-type abrasion at the end of the rail, the top surface of the rail is peeling off, the block is dropped and the bolt hole is cracked. The saddle-type wear of the rail ends mostly occurs in the laying of concrete sleepers, and most of them are under the curve, which develops quickly; the damage of the rail mostly occurs at the quenching boundary and the rail end, and most of them are on the curve.
8. Low-collapse and empty hanging rail joints. This kind of disease usually occurs in large rail joints, wrong upper and lower teeth, poor tamping, track bed slippage, muddy mud, and sleeper failure, and the strands under the curve are more common.
The above is the problem that the rails introduced by the Heavy Steel Rail supplier are easy to appear in the process of using.