The railroad track is laid on gravel, why put it on gravel instead of directly on the ground.Today, the China fish bolt wholesale answers the question why the rails should be laid on the gravel. Let's take a look:
1. The load of the railway vehicle is transmitted through the steel rails, and the sleepers are dispersed on the surface of the roadbed through the diffusion of the track bed, playing the role of protecting the roadbed.
2. Provide longitudinal and lateral resistance to the rail, and maintain the correct geometry of the track, which is particularly important for seamless tracks.
3. It is used as rainwater. When the train passes by, it will reduce vibration and reduce the impact of floating dust.
4. Provide a certain degree of elasticity and damping, play the role of buffer and shock absorption.
5. The irregular arrangement of gravel can decompose the rail pressure in different directions. The track is more stable and will not deform.
6. Gravel can absorb noise and heat. The shape of crushed gravel is very irregular, and the stone is easily broken. In this way, the high heat generated by the train passing through the cracks of the stone can be absorbed, while the smooth heat absorption of the smooth stone is not good.
We also have 30kg Light Steel Rail to provide you with, if you are interested in our product, you can contact us further.
Light Steel Rail