Home >> News >> Latest News
Do you know what problems are likely to occur during the use of the rails? Steel rails in the process of use is prone to problems, these problems are manifested in the following eight forms, the following Steel Rail Supplier for your detailed introduction:
1. No seam welding low collapse air hanging. Welded joints and heat-affected zone wear, collapse fast, running saddle-like wear irregularities, increasing the additional power of welding, is the main cause of weld collapse, hollow; roadbed compaction, slippage, sinking, mud off, sleeper failure, etc., accelerating the welding low collapse and hollow hanging.
2. No seam line aluminum heat welding head arch back. The main reason is that the welding process is not complete, resulting in permanent deformation of the geometry of the weld, resulting in welding arch back phenomenon.
3. Road bed stubborn, slippery sink, mud. Mainly occurs in the place of laying concrete rail sleeper and saddle wear. The strand under the curve is more common.
4. At the joints or seams. Line creep causes large or blind seams at joints. Rail deflection is the main cause of line creep, followed by longitudinal forces from train operation, changes in rail temperature, wheels hitting the rail at the joint, and train braking. Line height difference, there is no crane, fastener pressure is not enough, the plywood is loose, the longitudinal resistance of the roadbed is not enough, the line crawl is more serious.
5. Rail joint error. Including left and right wrong teeth and up and down wrong teeth. Left and right wrong teeth are mainly caused by the hard bending of the rail end. Ground plastic sinking and permanent fatigue deformation, will also cause the rail joint up and down movement.
6. Rail joint nozzle. Often occurs in the curve, is due to the rail end hard bend, plywood deformation, rail blind seam, road bed lateral resistance is not enough, road bed knotting, plywood bolt loose and other reasons.
7, rail end saddle type wear, rail top surface peeling, block off, bolt hole cracking. Saddle-type wear of rail end mostly occurs in the laying of concrete rail sleeper, and mostly under the curve, the development is faster; damage of steel rail mostly occurs in the quenching boundary and rail end, and mostly in the curve.
8. Low collapse and empty hanging rail joint. This kind of disease is mostly seen in the big rail joint, the upper and lower teeth wrong, poor tamping, road bed slippage, mud mud, sleeper failure, etc., the steel strand under the curve is more common.
I hope the above sharing will be helpful to you, in addition the company also provides Heavy Rail, if you need, please feel free to contact us!
Previous: Track Overview
Leave a message