NOTICE ON INTEGRITY AND SELF DISCIPLINE DURING THE 2020 SPRING FESTIVAL-YONGYANG SPECIAL STEEL GROUP
Release time: 9:34:35 on January 1, 2020
All production units, functional departments and subsidiaries (branches):
The Spring Festival in 2020 is approaching. I wish you a happy and peaceful festival. During the festival, I hope all employees will abide by the integrity and self-discipline regulations of the Group, reject "New Year's greetings" in various names and forms, strengthen self-restraint, resolutely eradicate "holiday corruption", and jointly create a fresh and healthy New Year atmosphere. The following requirements are put forward for strengthening integrity and self-discipline during the festival:
1. It is strictly forbidden to accept or ask for cash gifts, gifts, gift certificates, red envelopes, etc. presented by others;
2. It is strictly prohibited to accept entertainment and consumption activities such as tourism and banquets provided by others;
3. It is strictly forbidden to use other vehicles for traveling, visiting relatives and friends, etc;
4. It is strictly forbidden for employees in the Group to treat and give gifts to their superiors;
5. For gifts and cash gifts that cannot be rejected due to various reasons, they shall be reported and handed over to the Group Enterprise Management Department in a timely manner.
Yongyang Special Steel Group always adheres to a zero tolerance attitude towards corruption and fraud. The first person in charge of all production units, functional departments and subsidiaries (branches) of the Group should set an example, earnestly perform the main responsibility of building a clean government, and actively guide employees at all levels to practice the style of upholding integrity, refusing corruption, and advocating thrift and refraining from extravagance.
The Enterprise Management Department of the Group will strengthen supervision and inspection on the construction of work style during the Spring Festival. If there is a violation of discipline due to repeated prohibitions, one will be severely investigated and exposed. If the case is serious, it will be handed over to the judicial department. All employees and cooperative units of the Group are welcome to report and expose all kinds of violations and disciplines through the Group's reporting channels.
Report hotline: 0310-5132038/5132085
Report Mailbox: email@example.com
Leave a message